Christ-St.Peter Accepts Milwaukee and Wisconsin Voucher Students as well as Traditional Tuition Paying Families.
1. We are here to assist you with enrollment by phone (Mr. Bravo at 414-335-7388) or in person at 2229 W. Greenfield Ave.
2. The Income limits for a family to participate can be found on 2020-2021 MPCP & WPCP Income Limits on the DPI website.
3. If you do not qualify for the Milwaukee or Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs, please contact the school office to learn more about our traditional tuition options.
4. Open enrollment for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program is typically the 1st-20th of each month beginning in February through August. Open enrollment for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program is February 1st to April 16th.
Steps to Enroll
1) Beginning February 1, complete DPI Requirements with the online parent application.
2) Bring the following items to Christ-St.Peter
-Current Wage Statement
-Government Issued Letter
B. Verification of Income Documents (new students)
-Last Year's Taxes (if filed)
-Your W-2 Form (Wage and Tax Statement)
-If You Have No Taxable Income and Receive Government Subsidies, Bring:
-Food Share Information
-Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Letter
-Wisconsin Works Cash Benefits (W2) Statement
-Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
-Rent Assistance Document
- Student in the Foster Care/Kinship Program Needs to Provide Proof of Participation- No Other Income Verification is Required.
Additional information from DPI's website
We are here to assist you with enrollment by phone (Mr. Bravo at 414-335-7388) or in person at 2229 W. Greenfield Ave.
Christ-St. Peter Lutheran School is a K4-8 Christian elementary school located on the near south side of Milwaukee. Our K4-2nd graders learn at 1204 S. 8th Street, part of the St. Peter Lutheran Church (East) campus, and our 3rd-8th graders learn at 2229 W. Greenfield Avenue, part of the Christ Lutheran Church (West) campus. Our gym is located at the West Campus.
As a member of the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, Christ-St. Peter Lutheran School accepts all applicants within the parameters of the program. We assure our high standards through maintaining accreditation with three organizations.
CSPLS admits students of any color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic/fine arts and other school administered programs. (For entire policy, please click on "Policy" below.)